I ordered a spell kit from Spell Maker, www.spellmaker.com, and I did absolutely everything that I was instructed to do in the kit, and I did it all exactly right. I was really very excited about it and hopeful about it working for me.

But a few months about after completing the spell, I saw absolutely no results at all. I contacted the woman there, named Samantha, about it.

But she was just rude about my concerns. When you pay money to order a kit from this place and it ends up not working at all, the least they could do is be a little bit nicer to you about it.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Spellmaker. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in E-commerce category for more informed decision or compare Spellmaker to other companies on our site.

Comments